Bakery Electric Automatic Dough Divider
3.Dough Range::30~180 g
1. Plunge the plug into the 220V outlet and then press the power button marked white horizontal streaks in the button box.
2. When the green signal light is light, the power is on. Place the empty dividing container on the lifting table and at the same time, the yellow signal light turns on. If not, push the dividing container inwards. Press the large round button and the working bench lifts and lowers the dividing container, indicating that the machine is in the normal operation mode and able to start producing.
3. Before operation, pour 1kg sunflower seed oil into the dividing container and put it on the lifting table. Repeat the procedure described in 1 to lubricate the cutter and plastic tray. Never use the salad oil.
4. Set aside a well-mixed dough for 10 minutes and then take out a part weighing approximately 36 times of the target weight of small portions. Put aside the part to be divided for another 15 minutes,
5. Rub the inside of the dividing container with edible oil and then throw the dough into the container and press till it fills the container tightly and evenly. Rub a thin film of edible oil on the surface of the dough.
6. Put the loaded dividing container on the working bench and the yellow signal light turns on. If not, adjust the position of the container till it lights.Dough Divider
7. Press the large round buton on the working bench to lift, divide and lower the container and it is forbidden to pull out the dividing container if the working bench is still operating.
8. Take out the dividing container and then empty it to get well prepared for next round of operation.
9. Cut off the power supply when operation is over.