60kg/24h Hotel Square Ice Making Machine
Acooker 60kg/24h Hotel Square Ice Making Machine for sale.
Commercial Cube Ice Machine Cube ice machine is a kind of ice maker.Ice machines are found in hotels, hotels, bars, banquet halls, Western restaurants, snack bars, convenience stores, and cold drinks stores, where ice cubes are needed to satisfy everyone who needs ice ice. The cube of ice are clear and clean, and they are efficient, safe, energy-saving, durable and environmentally friendly. They are your first choice for ice making.
- Model : SC-150
- Ice Making Capacity: 60kg/24h
- Ice Storage: 35kg
- Rated Voltage:220-240V
- Rated Frequency:50Hz
- Input Power: 560w
- Ice style: Square ice
- Ice size: 48*48*58mm
- Product Size: 700*650*900 mm
- Closed cell ice making system. the water from the bottom spray to ice making room at -25℃, make ice.
- Pure hard ice, is not easy to melt, after the ice cycle, hot gas will increase the evaporator temperature to defrost. then ice fall into the ice storage bin.
- Advantage technology copper-nickle evaporator,making ice quicker
- Increasing evaporating area of the ice mould,ensure higher ice output and ice quality
- Perfect designing of refrigeration system ensure machines work at a bad environment
- Fluorine-free polyurethane foaming process,making machine have a better warm
- Use world famous brand of key components,ensure proudcts have a stable performance
- Cube ice,with thickness adjustor.clients can adjust it easily
- Stainless steel finish,looks luxury,generouros,sanitary,and anti-corrosive
- High efficiency and energy saving disgning,make machines more competitive
- Comfirm the voltage is suitable for the requirement of the mahine before connect the machine
- If you want to clean, repair or move the machine, please make the power off to the safe level first
- Please don’t touch the PCB with hand when this machine is working.
- The machine can’t be flushed directly, and please be careful don’t let any water flow into the switch when cleaning.
- Keep the children from touching or using the machine.